Funny phrases :P

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Here are some funny cheesy phrases that'll cheer up your day!

* I thought pigs lived in farms, what are u doing here?!?

* I'm not handicaped, I'm just LAZY!

* I sat back looking at the stars and began to think.. where the HECK is my roof?!

* There's a *NEW* Mexico?!?

* I thought my attitude was bad, until I smelled your breath!

* I'm telling you ociffer, I'm not drunk!

* Dain Bramaged.

* Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

* I love cats... they taste just like chicken

* I am nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore i am perfect! ;)

* Reality: An illusion due to lack of alcohol.

* I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

* Don't drink and drive, you could spill the drink in your car!

* Don't think of yourself as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey!

* I'm knot dumb!

* She got her good looks from her father. He's a plastic surgeon.

* If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten

From.. everywhere in the WWW!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan