2 horrible dreams..

Saturday, August 1, 2009

I had 2 dreams.

Both were about the piano exam results.

First one was me receiving a certificate saying
"Going up to 7th grade, but failed in 6th grade" (Something like that).

*woke up & went to toilet*

Second dream was this:
"Failed 6th grade exam"

Oh my goodness. What's wrong with me?!

I should stop being so pessimistic, man. I'm ALWAYS pessimistic. But I can't! It's my personality. It's clear that I'm gonna either pass (with a pass) or fail. OR, by some miracle I pass higher than that.. if I do, I don't think I really deserved it.

I can't accept myself failing in a piano exam.
1. I haven't failed any yet.
2. If I fail, I'll have to start ALL over again. Which means I have spent 3 years on Grade 6.
3. Waste of time and money.

Maybe the examiner likes me. Maybe he pities me. Maybe he was having a rough day of listening to tons of other people's pieces, and didn't really pay attention to mine!

YOU'RE GONNA PASS, CARMEN!!

Wait, in Ms. Loo's class (graphology), one of the papers said if the writer writes a sentence/word bigger than the rest, that means the writer him or herself thinks the opposite way. Ooops.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan