Me wishlist!

Monday, August 31, 2009

- Try to finish reading the bible *I don't think I'm even half-way there yet :(*
- Read the bible daily *I try..*
- Be more active in church
- Get straight As in exams *This shall be seen in PMR*
- Get a good position in class *Not doing well, I'm deteriorating*
- Find my desired 'long shirt short dress *not desired kind, but can larh :]*
- Buy Ipanema slippersAchieved, got a pink one.
- Get more shoes
- Get a long skirt
- Get a new purse, specifically.. maybe a Juicy Couture one. *I've been using my current one for 6 years*
- Get a specific kind of shirt
- Find a belt for MNG one-piece *I lost the belt* (I found it back!)
- Find those nice round earrings and a pair of cross earrings *I lost the round earrings, so.. here we go again*
- Get wireless internet on labtop *MUAHAHAH I got it NOW!* Achieved
- Get ImageReady *I don't want it anymore.. so mafan*
- Improve in Photoshop skills *I don't play a lot with Photoshop lately..*
- Find more tutorials/brushes/textures/patterns/fonts online *I don't know when it'll be enough*
- Get Sims 3 Achieved
- Get a new phone Achieved, got a new Nokia..
- Watch The Gem of Life (珠光寶氣) Achieved, finished watching all 82 eps
- See Gigi Lai for at least once. *I'll never get to see her anymore. At least I got her autograph. Personally signed!*

New
- Play piano for church! *After PMR*
- Continue learning violin *I have stopped for such a long time*
- Get my violin fixed first
- Finish grade 8 piano *Still a long time more..*
- Get a new bag *this time no more pink ti:zed handbags o.O*
- Get a new schoolbag *the zips are broken*
- Borrow last Shopaholic book from Feli and read it.
- Buy new camera *I want to learn how to use DSLR camera!*
- Buy new piano *In progress...*
- Buy new iPod touch wire charger/adaptor *the current one is so fragile!*

God has given me so much!
I must learn to appreciate them.

But..
19 "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.
20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.
21For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Matthew 6:19-21


Did nothing special on Merdeka Day.
But I got a book!


"Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj" by cartoonist, E. Yu



So cute right? It's funny too.

If you're looking for any books to read, buy this :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan