My newfound loves.

Friday, August 28, 2009

I can't believe I'm having a fever again. It has been twice in 2 weeks! But, this time it's the suffering kind. The hot-and-cold, weak, no appetite one. Must be my brother 'yeh dou' me.
Fever chain: Carmen >> Christopher >> Carmen




















Oh no.. I have fever, nausea, lethargy and lack of appetite. AHHHHHHH!!!!

I am just scaring myself.. but this is serious stuff, I already have half of the complete list of symptoms of H1N1. I should check with the doc tomorrow :mFlu:

I have two new loves :pandaGeli_09:


No. 1:
UDON :mLove:

This delectable noodles is chewy and it's not too heavy for the stomach like other noodles too.
Yeah I know, it's a very unusual thing to like.





No. 2:
OPUS
Astro: Channel 862 :mGelak:

Dunno why, I'm not attracted to rap & rock music (the modern music of the world), classical and oldies are my kind of music.
Yala yala, I'm lame lah :P





Reading back my old posts from 2-4 years ago.. goshhhhh, I feel so paiseh/embarassed. Lol, I posted so many "eek UH-HUH" things.

Internet is driving me mad man. Transfer/download rate is so slow!!!
I'm using the new beta version of the new blog editor. Some things like the new picture uploader very mafan already.. but there are other cool things, like:

WASSSUPPP!! (highlighting)
Ok well, that's the only new thing in the editor besides the picture uploader.
But I think I shall stay with the old editor for now.
GOT MA EMOTICONS BACK!

FOOTER. for. today:









314 days to download a stinking one hour thing :mDarah: must be some virus.

OK Carmen feels like vomiting now :pandaGeli_05:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan