I need a getaway..

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm craving for a vacation at a place rich with flora and beaches..
I want to see the infinite glorious blue sky above my head..
The tall green coconut trees beside me..
The silken sand under me..
The undulate sea with its huge powerful waves..
The white cottony clouds..
I shall read an interesting book, at the peaceful uncrowded breezy beach..
Drink fruit punch from some hut..

Crowded, dirty beaches *cough*Malaysian beaches*cough* are so noisy and distracting. Everyone's occupying the air and space. Where's your privacy and tranquility, man?

Thus, the new layout was born. Blue background (sky & sea) and beigy-brownish border (sand).
The old one was nice, but it was giving me too many problems.





Credits to Jun Kuang for the pics!

Oh sweet serenity..

----------------
Now playing: Disney's Friends for Change - Send It On [Ft. Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus & Selena Gomez]
via FoxyTunes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan