Do I have H1N1?

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I already have the flu and the fever.
Uh-oh.

H1N1 song xD Such a stupid, but funny video.
Using Wonder Girl's Nobody MV.


So if I don't attend school tomorrow, you know why.
Oh my, heard that Pamela is infected with H1N1! Hope she feels better soon :)

This is the thing that has killed many many people.



If I'm not mistaken, the death toll for H1N1 in M'sia has reached 65. Pengetua says that makes us no. 10 highest recorded death toll in the world!

I made some icons from Hannah Montana: The Movie. Thanks Pan for borrowing the DVD. It's been quite some time since I last touched Photoshop.
Comments :D?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Random:

(not meant to poke fun at parents, it's a joke)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan