Tagged by Bobo and Yu Kin (:

Friday, January 16, 2009

Instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.
Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.
List them out at the end of the post.

1.Who will you save 1st? Your best friend or your boy/girlfriend?
Hah. I hate these kinda questions :P

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
Friends loh of course, cause I don't have a bf!

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Last time when I got 4As for UPSR.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
NOOOOO.

5. How many babies you want?
2-3.

6. Favorite perfume/fragrance?
Not sure.

7. What do you think will be your greatest downfall?
Bad exam results.

8. Do you believe in eternal love?
Eternal love with God. Yes (I agree with Robert)

9. What’s a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
BASICALLY, someone who treats me good. Must not be younger or much older than me :] LOL! I'm very picky heh.

10.What feeling do you love most?
Getting something I want.

11. What are your bad habits?
Biting the skin off my lips.

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
Ehhh.. Hi :]

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
I try!

14. What do you hate most in others?
Those who like to berlagak..

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
Holidays...

16. What features/quirks do you find totally sexy on a guy/girl?
???

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
silly, funny, hilarious, loves God, submissive, kind, HANDSOME (eleh :P),

18. Your ideal home.
Heaven (Agree with Robert also)
But if it's the house on earth, it would be those totally expensive houses.

19. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
Programmer/Forensic Scientist/Musician? Or some rubbish collector if I fail in my studies..

20. What is something you will never regret doing?
Studying (Although I soooo don't want to).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan