Tagged by Sarah!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Answer all the questions below
No blank no skipping questions
And tag 5 of your friends

1. Where were you born?
Pantai Hospital, forgot which one.

2. Whose car were you in last?
My cousin's!

3.When is the next time you will kiss someone?
When I'm 18. LOL.

4.What color shirt are you wearing?
Dark blue.

5.How long is your hair?
It was previously very long, I just cut it so, it's just below my shoulders.

6.Are you good looking?
Don't ask me!

7.Last movie you watch?
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.

8.Who were you with?
Brother.

9.Last thing you ate?
KFC.

10. Last thing you drank?
Pepsi.

11.When was the last time you had your heart broken?
I forgot.

12.Who came over last?
My cousin.

13.Are you happy right now?
Not really.. school's starting soon.

14.What did you say last?
"My turn!" (In Cantonese)

15.Where is your phone?
In handbag.

16.What color are your eyes?
Dark I guess.

17.Are you left-handed?
Nope.

18.Spell your name without vowels.
Crmn Chn Sz Rn

19.Do you have any pets?
Two doggies, lots of hamsters and two tortoises.

20.Favorite vacation?
Australia!!

21.What do you dislike currently?
SCHOOL and my internet connection.

22.What are you listening to?
One way or Another - Blondie

23.If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
Faster internet connection.


24.What is your favorite scent?
Not sure, I have a lot.

25.Who makes you happiest?
Hmm.. God, family, friends, shopping and technology!

26.What were you doing at midnight last night?
Listening to music but I fell asleep :P

27.When is your birthday?
23rd June

28.Who has the same phone as you?
LOL, I don't know anyone with the same phone as me.

29.Last time you went swimming in a pool?
Quite long time ago.

30.Do you read your horoscope?
No, don't believe in astrology.

31.Where was the last place you bought something?
KFC?

32.How do you feel about your hair right now?
Normal lah..

33.Do you bite your nails?
Last time, now I try not to.

34.Do you have any expensive jewelry?
Not sure.

35.Do you have any expensive jewelry?
Sweat kao kao.

36.Myspace or Facebook?
Facebook!

37.How fast have you driven a car?
No idea.

38.Have you ever smoked?
Nope, don't want to.

39.What is your favorite subject in school?
English.

40.Do you have Verizon?
I don't think so.

41.What type of boy/girl do you usually fall for?
Must not be shorter or younger than me. LOL.

42.Do you have any hidden talents?
Why ask me?!

43.Favorite song.
Currently, Matt Maher's Silent Night (Emmanuel)!

44.Do you like to sing at all?
No shank you. I try not to sing in public :P

45.Dream job?
Something related to computers.

46.Where do most of your family live?
In Malaysia.

47.Are you an only child or do you have any siblings?
I have one annoying sibling :]

48.Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
I don't know. maybe a bit.

49.What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
Today: "What a dream O.O"

50.Do you drink?
I drink grape sparkling juice, which looks like alcohol :D

51.Know any other languages?
Malay, Cantonese, Mandarin (a bit), Hakka, a tiny bit of Hokkien and the ever sacred secret F language (hahaha!).

52.Ever write a coded message?
Forgot.

53.Have you ever been IN a wedding?
Err... yes.

54.Do you have any children?
NO! I'm too young to have any.

55.Did you take a nap today?
I don't take naps in the afternoon.

56.Who has the same birthday as you?
Click here (Oh cool, Jason Mraz, Isabella Leong and Richie Ren!)

57. Ever met anyone famous before?
Emmm.. Shawn Lee the beatboxer!

58.Do you want to be famous one day?
I guess.

60.Are you multitasking now?
YES. ROFL.

61.Do you like Britney Spears?
Not really.

62.What is your least favorite chore?
Anything and everything that requires movement.

63.Last time you drove your car?
I don't have one, unfortunately.

64.Ever been out of the country?
Yes.

65.Where were you born?
Somewhere over the rainbow.

66. Could you handle being in military?
No way man.

67.What is your average phone bill?
Haha no idea, I don't pay for it xP

68.Who are you thinking about right now?
Sarah, for giving me such a long tag!

69.When was the last time you laughed really hard?
Uncle Peter TK's car in Penang. ROFL!!

70.How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Excluding the ones I don't like to wear, 3.

71.Are your toes always painted?
Not always, just during the holidays.

72.How many piercings do you have?
Two.

73.What are you doing today?
Playing piano.

74.Have you ever been gambling?
LOL once when I was very young.

75.When is the last time you updated your page?
What page?

76.Do you like roller coasters?
Not the ones that make you dizzy and vomit. I despise those.

77.Have you ever been to Disneyland or world?
Yes, Hong Kong Disneyland!


78.Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
A lot, Jimmy Neutron, Spongebob Squarepants, Patrick Star, Timmy Turner etc.

79.Last thing you cooked?
I think prawn mee.

80.Hows the weather?
Hot and humid.


81.Do you email?
Yes.

82.What's the stupidest thing you've ever did with your cell phone?
Dropped it.

83.Last time you were sick?
Last year.

84.What states have you lived in?
In my country, KL. In Australia, Melbourne and.. forgot.

85.Do you wish you could move?
Yes.

86.Do you take all the QuizPox.com quizzes?
No. Is this some kind of question which makes you curious about what QuizPox.com and then you'll go check it out? Cause it ain't working on me!

87.What is your dream car?
Lamborghini, Porsche, or the best car in the world!

88.Have you ever wanted someone you can't have?
Hmmm...

89.If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?
♪O, Canada!!♪ Or.. some other place in the Western part of the world.

90.Are you happy with your life?
Emm.. maybe.

I tag:
Anyone who wants to do this.

LOL, so sad, a lot of tags end at me..

And yay I'm back from Penang! The asam laksa was ichiban man! But I didn't like the nutmeg ice kacang. We had a lot of fun, playing Monopoly (and I unofficially and indirectly won!), sight-seeing, EATING etc.
We went to Penang Hill, which was freakin' cold! I warn you, if you go there, don't wear shorts like me.
Went to some waterfall too, Titi Kerawang if I'm not mistaken.
Also went to the beach.. for a very short while. But after they all went home, I went to the beach again. Hehe *evil laugh*.
Yeah I guess that's it.

School's starting in 2 days.. ARGH. I hate school, it's sooo... life-wrecking sometimes. And PMR this year, omigoshhhhhh, I have to really buck up.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan