God's always there for me; summarization of week

Friday, January 16, 2009

I just remembered, I have 3 major exams this year.
Taekwando (Black belt!), Piano (Grade 6, pretty major to me), PMRRRR!
I'm already worrying and having butterflies in my stomach! I'm always like that, I have super low self-confidence :P

But, after pondering upon two of my favourite scriptures:

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Matthew 6:26
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

I feel better. Much better.
God has the whole road cleared out for me. I just have to look out for the bumps (obstacles/problems in life) and be ready to avoid (solve) them. And God has put a lot of sign boards (family and friends) along the way to guide me! Looks like it's going to be a loooong road trip..

I re-watched the Laminin message by Louie Giglio:

The message was is strong!! Prepare tissue :] Watch it and cry people!

I changed the text font, since John complained how small it is O.O

School was tiring, as usual. A lot of homework lately, P. Seni, Sejarah, English, BM etc..
I'm pretty satisfied with my teachers. They are all good teachers not like last year *cough*moral,pj&sejarah*cough*, thank God!

My dad has finally ordered the iPt. I am so happy *jumps for joy*! 'll definitely blog about it :P The only problem is whether I know how to use and put stuff inside. Right now, I know that I have to convert the videos into mp4 so that I can put it in, but.. I don't have a mp4 converter! I need help.

And rumours of Gigi Lai getting married to some 50+ disabled businessman in Feb at Australia [english or chinese].. she's planning to migrate there some more.. WOW. I don't know whether to believe this xP

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan