BM sudah jadi rojak.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

CRANKIEST POST EVER. READ AT OWN RISK! I'M NOT TAKING ANY RESPONSIBILITY IF CAUSED EYE IRRITATION.

omigosh my BM karangan writing skills are so deteriorating.
I can't even make simple full sentences without any grammar mistakes.

or is it just me in my perfectionist-in-essays attitude :pandaGeli_30: cause it's getting annoying and frustrating. There are too many sayas (plural of saya) in my essays. Is that normal? I can't stand it!!!

I'd like to thank Queenie, Sarah (Yang) and Rachel for helping me, with the grammar of those few sentences of my first paragraph. But thank God, you'll be glad to know I'm on the 2nd paragraph :]

My karangan is so boring, so empty. No excitement at all. The teacher will probably fall asleep once she reads the first paragraph. It's about my first day of school. Well if it was in English, it wouldn't be as bad! I always question myself, am I saying this Malay sentence right? am I writing this right?? Once again, is it just me? Or am I really getting it wrong.
I got the rangka karangan all out, I just need to make them into full beautiful sentences, which I can't write.
And also, no ideas are coming to my head. Oh yeah I'm suppose to write a 4-6 paragraphed essay.. WITH NO IDEAS. I kinda forgot what happened on the first day. Luckily I written my first day stuff in this blog. But not all of it's here!! ARGH. This is officially a rant about how much I hate karangans.

I'm stuck darn it. (this sentence was suppose to be larger, but due to errors [probably the skanky smilies], I can't make it larger.)

I feel like throwing tomatoes at someone, or better yet saw someone to death.
Who shall be the victim :mGergaji:
COME IDEAS COME. COME INTO MY WEARY BRAIN! :pandaGeli_06:

But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun!! (that was random)

Gosh I'm so cranky and sleepy.
Sorry, no mood to reply tags, will reply.. when I have the mood.
I have to start writing my posts in Malay... LOL let you guys correct me so that I get better. ("Carmen that's a great idea" conscience tells me) Aww but friends like Trovina won't get to read it :P OK, I'll stick to English!

I TELL YOU, I WILL NEVER FINISH THIS KARANGAN TONIGHT (it's already 12AM). I STILL HAVE MY KOMSAS TO DO. RAWRR!

1 comment :

  1. woohooo...
    iwonder when was the last time idid my karangan n "KOMSAS"??
    watz that??
    (sure inoe wat isst!!)
    =P

    ReplyDelete

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan