Badminton club pic; a less than ideal week.

Friday, January 9, 2009


LOL can you see Mr. Chew and Miss. Yap's expressions in the 2nd pic? It's like both of them are enemies or something.. Yeah I only got it today O.O

Emmm.. first school week was ok lah.
And Sivik teacher keep telling us, left almost 5 months to study for PMR, minus all the holidays (CNY, Deepavali, mid-term hols etc) and the other stuff.. she's pressuring us!

I'd love to say more, but I feel really tired so.. buhbye.

And I know how to put nice emoticons in my posts.

:mHantuk::pandaGeli_05::pandaGeli_35:big,

:pandacloud_09::pandacloud_31:small

all cute!
And tags will be replied another day.. I'm worn out.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan