Going to camp soon!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

i'm going to youth camp in El Sanctuary, Malacca soon so leave your msgs at the cbox, and i shall reply... after the camp. Which is 1st or 2nd June? HAHA!


Speaking about camp, let me just introduce everyone to my church youth camp, 4:12 Revolution. Motto, DARE TO BE DIFFERENT.
Official memory verse: Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. (1 Tim 4:12). This is the 2nd Metamorphosis Camp, the first one was held in 2006 which I attended too! This is going to be.. a blast!

yikes having church event coming up on June 1st, the day Gigi comes to Malaysia to promote the Bio-essence products. But I HEARD that it is canceled because she is going to Sichuan to help bring water supply for the relief of the Sichuan earthquake. Oh pictures of her at the "TVB's All Star Silent Tribute" event on the 19th of May .


Gigi (and other casts of gospel movie) praying.


Gigi and a few of the casts of gospel movie.

Gigi & Moses attended The 20th HKFDA Annual Show Best Dressed Personalities Award on 24th May. They won the best dressed personality award. And the best thing is, they won it together. What a coincidence. LOL they're both wearing white and they both look awesome!





Gahhhh! I have a piano & violin performance on 1st June. I'm nervous and I'm not readyyy! I don't have time to practice it since I have camp. Leaves me only a few days to practice. I'm not prepared!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan