Saturday, May 17, 2008

EXAM SCHEDULE:
(12/5 - 16/5)
Monday-BM1, BM2, Sivik
Tuesday-English1, English2 and Pendidikan Jasmani
Wednesday-Maths1, Maths2, Geografi
Thursday-Science1, Science2, Moral
Friday-Pendidikan Seni 1, Pendidikan Seni 2

Yayyy! I've finally finished my first week of exams. Looking forward to the school holidays :)
I'd like to thank God for making some of the papers, answerable. Except for Geografi, but i still praise Him! I just hope my parents don't get too angry! But I think that my Science will improve. It was easier than last time! So.. I was ok in my Geografi, now i'm bad in it. I was bad in my Science, but now i'm ok in it. yeahhh. I'm very nervous for my results now O.O

(19/5 - 22/5)
Monday-Wesak!!! WOO-HOO! NO SCHOOL!
Tuesday-Chinese, Islam (I take neither so I don't think I need to attend school)
Wednesday-Sejarah, Kemahiran Hidup

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan