Opinions on exam (14th May)

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

You must be wondering.. why is Carmen posting so much in her blog lately? Well most of them are on exams, and I want to keep these experiences as memories :) Bad or good.. doesn't matter.

Maths Paper 1
I thought it would be super hard. But it was pretty okay. No guarantees I'll get 35 & above correct though.
Thank God and the calculator!

Maths Paper 2
I stinked in this one. Without the calculator, I don't know whether my answer is right or not since it's subjective. Sighhh I hope I don't get so many mistakes for this!


Geografi

OHMYGOSH i hate this paper!!!! I didn't know how to answer most of the 60 questions. 60!!!!! I admit I wasn't paying much attention to Geografi. I thought that Maths would be harder, but it was easier. Soooo didn't study Geografi that much, and the results are... don't know how to answer. I just found out I have.. 3-4 mistakes. How many more are there?!

Sejarah Folio *extra*
it's due this Friday (Actually it's due Tuesday but I don't think I wanna go to school on that day). I don't think I
can finish it in time. I haven't even write the 'Sejarah Sekolah' yet! I don't know how to. I need help. I also haven't binded the thing yet. Or finish my visi & misi sekolah. I always forget to copy it down in school! Now I think I have to go to school on Tuesday then O.O

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan