Opinions on exam (12th May)

Monday, May 12, 2008

BM Paper 1:
BM was okay! Not too easy not too hard. But I made this one stoopid careless mistake. It's about the bendahara speaking to the sultan, and they gave you choices. I chose 'hamba', which was wrong O.O It was suppose to be 'patik' for goodness sake! buhbye marks :(

BM Paper 2:
I hated this paper the most. Especially the 'komsas' part. Thanks to Mun Yen for telling me that 'pengajaran' might come out (which it did!). But I was still pretty clueless at the komsas part. Other than 'mentioning 2 pengajarans'.. they asked how are you going to apply those in your life?! I didn't have time. I only had like what... 6 minutes left!!! Sooo I just crapped on the paper. I wrote what just came in my mind. Buhbye 5-10 marks!
Also.. the karangan contoh pilihan one. OHMYGOSH I also crapped my mind out there. I didn't have time once again.. so I just chose (e) which was a laporan on the pertandingan koir peringkat negeri. Since I was timekeeper for this year's, I thought I had enough experience to write that essay. But half way I kinda got stuck. So I crapped.

Sivik:
Sivik was pretty easy! I believe I can get an A for this. I hope.

Next up, English Paper 1, English Paper 2 and Pendidikan Jasmani. I think I have to study more PJ than English XD.

----------------
Now playing: Here Comes The King (Narnia) - Instrumental
via FoxyTunes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan