My Top 5 Favourite Activities/Places

Friday, May 2, 2008

Hello. Back with a random post. I'm too bored and lazy to do my piano theory homework. So i'll just blog O.O Too bad blogger doesn't have smilies. I would love smilies in my post :[

My Top 5 Favourite Activities/Places (Not including religious places.. will post on that one next time!)

5. Starbucks with Wireless Internet a.k.a Wi-Fi.



YES people. Starbucks. It's one of the best places to be for me. Why? Because they have great coffee, great atmosphere, and great service. And I would love to bring my labtop there one day to use the wireless internet provided there while drinking their famous-made coffee. Looking forward to that day *wink*

4. Orchestra Hall listening to music.



Classical/Orchestral music! I love listening to them. It's so soothing and relaxing. Especially when you hear it live in an orchestral hall. I salute the musicians! They play so well, i feel like playing like them too. But LOL i can't. The first time I went to an orchestra, is on my 13th Birthday. It was a school trip. Going there was an awesome experience, I shall never forget. But I'll probably forget one day cause I'm really forgetful. ANYWAYS, it'd be better if we were seated nearer to the stage.

3. Shopping with money provided.



As I grow, my hormones start to change. And I admit, I've grown more materialistic and brand-conscious as well. Looking for clothes from the desginer brands which I can afford (Espirit, MNG etc). The best place to look for it all in Malaysia, is KLCC or The Pavilion. If I had Bill Gate's credit card, I'd go wild with shopping. I hate window-shopping. It gives me this guilty, unsatisfied feeling. It'll be a dream if I ever bought a Valentino/Versace attire. So that is why i'm trying my best to achieve this when I grow up.

2. Eating with music.


Picture courtesy of TVB upcoming series, The Gem of Life (2008) :D

Well this does not include eating with a boy :S I'd like to eat with my family/friend in the best restaurants. The picture above was taken in France. I THINK. If you can see the the Arc d'Triumph behind them. So I think it's France. Yeap. Anyways, i find it once again, very soothing to eat and chat in a restaurant while of course, eating. EATING is something I cannot stop doing (what am I talking about, everyone can't stop eating too O.O). I mean, i find eating (of course eating good stuff) something very enjoyable to do. Eating steak, pasta, caviar (want to try!) etc. Here goes my stomach *stomach grumbles*

ARE YOU READY FOR THE #1??!

1. In another country.



Hehe, from the picture above you can see, it's France (Eiffel Tower). Again. It's one of the best places to go for a vacation! But I think i'd enjoy it more if I went to countries like US, Australia, Canada, Italy, France etc. Rather than Vietnam, Phillipines, Singapore which are not very far away. I like sitting in the plane too. But i hate jet lag. I usually have jet lag. So I eat medication before the flight. But sometimes it doesn't work and I end up vomiting (too much info!). Those planes with mini TVs attached to the seat are awesome!!! I can catch up with movies/shows I have never watched yet. For example, I went HK with Cathay Pacific not too long ago. They had 'Ghost Rider' and '200 Pounds Beauty' in the list of movies/shows. I haven't watched Ghost Rider or 200 Pounds Beauty yet! So i watched it there. Yay! And somehow I love the airplane food. It's so delicious xD!

OK, I'm done. I'm tired. I'm lazy. But I know I have to finish my piano theory homework cause it's 5:45 PM now and I have piano at 7:00PM. *sigh* there goes my stomach. again. HUNGRY! lol, buhbye. I'm sleepy too.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan