Exam tomorrow, but still blogging XD

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Anticipating The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian!!





EXAM SCHEDULE:
(12/5 - 16/5)
Monday-BM1, BM2, Sivik
Tuesday-English1, English2 and Pendidikan Jasmani
Wednesday-Maths1, Maths2, Geografi
Thursday-Science1, Science2, Moral
Friday-Pendidikan Seni 1, Pendidikan Seni 2

(19/5 - 22/5)
Monday-Wesak!!! WOO-HOO! NO SCHOOL!
Tuesday-Chinese, Islam (I take neither so I don't think I need to attend school)
Wednesday-Sejarah, Kemahiran Hidup

I will slowly strikeout what exams I have sat for. So check back for updates!
The ones in blue means I'm sitting for it.
P/S: It won't be striked immediately on that day for some subjects because I didn't come on!

I don't feel prepared, or nervous (well, a bit).
All the best to myself :) I hope I do well enough to get in the top 3 in class. God bless me!
----------------
Now playing: The Chronicles of Narnia Soundtrack (Orchestral) - 02 - Evacuating London
via FoxyTunes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan