Surveyy!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

If you're curious on what I did in camp and how much fun I had, I shall post about it after I get my hands on the pictures :)

i'm doing this survey cause i'm tagged by dear JESSICA & AVRIELCHONG! (both tagged me xD)

1. When will the sun not shine and when will the world end?
- When God arrives!

2. What you want the most now?
- A nice silver cross neckalace

3. Do you believe in afterlife?
- Nope.

4. Do you hate your friends sometimes?
- Hmm well some, although I know i'm not suppose to!

5. When do you wish to die?
- When i'm old and satisfied in life.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- Yup! Seen it before and it definitely exists.

7. What impossible things you would wish to do?
- Manipulate people's minds (like in 'My Superhero Abilities' in FB!)

8. Do you believe in eternal love?
- YES, in God.

9. Have you broken someone's heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?
- Woahh, NO.

10. What feeling do you love most?
- The feeling of victory, happiness and relief.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- not younger/shorter than me, loyal, caring, Chinese.

12. What feeling do you hate most?
- The feeling of getting low marks for exam.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- Yes! Except for some which I wish I could cherish.

14. Is there anything you're looking forward to in the next two weeks?
- Good results from exam

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- God, family, friends, studies

16. Who do you hope to be always there for you?
- GOD (although I know He is always there for me)

17. Do you find life meaningless?
- Not really.

18. What's your latest injury?
- i broke my toenail xD

19. Who did I chat with just now?
- Online, no one. Reality, Shan Berg!

20. What is your dream house?
- A huge bungalow with self-activated things (of course when I ask it to).

(you can just choose either to answer both and remove another question or answer one here and remove one of it)
21. Do you believe trust? (question by Jessica!)
- Yes :)
Do you believe in God? (question by avrielchong!)
- YES!!!!

Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she is tagged has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have a blessing from all. Here it goes... add this question in, "Who's your favourite celebrity?" and

i'm tagging:
1. siokkan
2. carmen hor
3. clesias
4. crystal gan
5. janeal
6. pei yuen
7. pui yen
8. ysabelle

HAVE FUN PEOPLE!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan