Excited & tired...

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Oh gosh i'm really excited! Why you ask? haha because my birthday is coming (23rd June)! my auntie has already given me a nice shirt as a birthday gift. i LOVE it! Argghhhh now doing a 400-word interview essay on whatever recipe i can get my hands on. Now searching online for something easy, quick & convenient (for me to write about).

Random pictures

Wahhh see this girl also scared already xD (Taken with Felicity's camera thumbdrive). haha don't bother the crappy wood thingie.


The violinists at the CBC/ESC Charity Dinner

Had the spell-it-right challenge today. AHHHH congrats to us, we won! I had Felicity, Carmen Hor and Amanda Law as teammates. We all did really good :) Some of the words were pretty simple.. like ferocious, unconscious, FAHRENHEIT (this was really easy cause it's a also the name of a Taiwanese band which Ysabelle mostly talks about) etc. BUT, there were hard ones such as ambiguous, bureaucracy (teacher wanted to make us spell that, but she didn't) etc. Our class (2 Efektif) had 15 points altogether, 2 D had 10 and 2 C had 9. Very grateful to God :D

Arghhh finally finished the 200-lines of "Saya akan memastikan tapak perhimpunan senyap sepanjang masa perhimpunan". We prefects (seniors) had to write 100 lines, but because I did not pass mine up on Monday, had to write 200. OUCH. I can recite the line to you over and over again without looking at the paper! haha. IT'S IN MY HEAD. Unfortunately, i didn't take a picture of it. Couldn't take it back :( I was so proud of myself after writing those 200-lines. 160+ in school, and 40+ at home/tuition. I was crazy tired after finishing it all. I WANT MY PAPER BACK :(!!!

One of the shows i'm re-watching on TV now is Life Art on Astro Channel 311 (Wah Lai Toi). I don't watch it at night, i watch it in the afternoon after school cause I have tuition at night :(. It's currently on episode 13. They just showed the trailer for the next ep (Life Art) and it's the episode where they (Kevin & Gigi) start to get chummy. I honestly love the show. Besides Kevin & Gigi, quite liked the art Paul did as well. Looks.... nice!

On the next ep (tonight):
http://fairytale-promise.blogspot.com/2007/04/life-art-episode-14.html
note: site contains short synopsis and screencaps.

SCREENCAPS





FULL credits to fairytale promise's blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan