my Nintendo DS; Life Art episode 16

Thursday, June 19, 2008

God really blessed me when I got it (NinDS). Me & my dad were at Low Yat Plaza, looking for something. Then I asked, "Daddy can buy Nintendo DS ah?" and he said, "Hmmm, will you study harder?" and i replied, "OF COURSE!". So we went to the stall and the pink one captured my attention. I don't know why, LOL. So i bought it right away.

After a few weeks, it fell 'sick'. Then we repaired it, then it got 'sick' again. ARGH. So we repaired it again, now it's working fine. We have food stains all over it. Since I got the Nintendo DS, everyone @ home got crazy over it! Aunties, uncles, GRANDMA, brother... WHEEEE xD


Mario Kart DS!


YAY Cooking Mama 2!

Now watching The Charm Beneath, NTV7. 6.00pm on weekdays. I would love to watch from Astro (downstairs) but grandma watching TVB Xing He O.O. Got too bored so I took pictures of the TV. Since I'm not watching it from Astro, the pictures are really low-quality. If you watch it, you probably know what scene this is :P (without reading the Malay subs!)


Auntie & Yao Yip (?, Moses)


Pregnant Ming Wai, husband & her mum (Gigi, ?, ?)


Wan Sheung & Yi Fong (Anne & Yoyo)


Ming Wai & husband


Chuk Yao Yip


Woah evil woman.

Today's post is very picture-y.
WHEEEE Life Art Episode 16 tonight (they start going out):






for more (pics & episode summary):
http://fairytale-promise.blogspot.com/2007/04/life-art-episode-16.html

aiyaaa tonight have to burn midnight oil to do Sejarah homework. OUCH.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan