Modern Family - Coal-Digger episode

Friday, July 23, 2010

Season 1, episode 5: Coal-Digger



Click on picture to enlarge!
Claire: *talks from behind the door* Gloria, come on, let's talk about this.
Phil: I've seen her kick down a door before.
Gloria: *opens door*
Claire: I don't know what my husband said to you but- Why is he covered in your underwear?
Gloria: Obviously I'm trying to seduce him for his money.
Phil: *shakes head*
Gloria: Cause that's what I do, right? What do I have to give back so that everyone trusts me? Huh? This earrings?
Claire & Phil: No.
Gloria: What? This bracelet?
Claire & Phil: No.
Gloria: My new dress??
Claire: No. *turns to look at Phil*
*Phil stares at Gloria and then snaps out of his reverie*
Phil: I didn't respond... because this shouldn't be about me. It should be about you, talking to you, about it.
Claire: *sees underwear sticking out from Phil's pocket* Phil, honey...
Phil: No, no, no.. you're welcome. *leaves room*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan