Grey's Anatomy - "Take care now"

Monday, July 12, 2010

Yes, I am a sucker for romantic, out of the ordinary (the positive definition) storylines XD

Season 5, Episode 21: Not Good At Saying Sorry (One More Chance)


Click on picture to enlarge!


Owen: Nice work today.
Cristina: Nice work today? Seriously?
Owen: I'm sorry?
Cristina: "Run to my truck". You've got O'Malley clipping bleeders and you're telling me to run to your truck?
Owen: You know what my truck looks like and O'Malley doesn't. And that run you took, it saved the guy's life-
Cristina: All day. All day, you were teaching O'Malley and you ignored me.
Owen: O'Malley wants to be a trauma surgeon, you've already declared cardio. I didn't do anything wrong today, I treated you like I would to anyone else.
Cristina: I am not like anyone else. *shoves* "Take care now?" What is that? What are you, like you know, happy now? Wh-what are you? Just a choke 'em and forget 'em kinda guy?
*Owen hands Cristina a piece of paper*
Cristina: *Reads from paper* Hey there now, take care now, nice work Yang, what is this?
Owen: My shrink gave me these sentences. We came up with them together, they're all 3-word sentences so that I can have something to say to you instead of the 3 words that are... that are killing me. The three words that you know I feel but I can't say because it would be cruel to say that because I am no good for you. I don't want to torture you, I don't want to look at you longingly but I know I can't be with you. So yeah, I'm smiling and I'm saying, "Take care now"! I'm letting you off the hook. I'm trying, I'm trying so hard to let you off the hook. I'm trying to make it right, what I did to you. Can't you see that? I'm just trying to make it right.
Cristina: Take care now. *Gives back piece of paper and walks away*

Screencap credits: In The After

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan