The Big Bang Theory - Kites.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Oh, Raj XD

Season 3, Episode 6: The Cornhusker Vortex


*Click picture to enlarge. Once at Imageshack, click the picture again to enlarge again.

Video clip on Youtube
Raj: Sheldon, I don't suppose there's any chance you could give me my kite back?
Sheldon: I'm sorry Raj, but the rules of aerial warfare dictates the fallen kite goes to the victor. And without rules, the competition has no meaning. And without meaning, the following would be an empty gesture. I have your kite, I have your kite!



*Click picture to enlarge. Once at Imageshack, click the picture again to enlarge again.*

Video clip on Youtube
Howard: Hey, pal.
Raj: What do you want?
Howard: I brought you a little gift, new kite!
Raj: *scoffs* The kite you made me lose was an authentic "patang", an Indian fighting kite that my brother sent to me from New Delhi. It took me a day to put together and two days to paint. This is Hello Kitty.
Howard: Yeah, but it comes with the little coin purse. Does a "patang"?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan