New Christmas layout & icons

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas is just around the corner :pandaGeli_18: So fast right?
God, please let my PMR results be a good Christmas present from You!

So I made this layout :) I don't like the snow in the banner, but it's a WHITE CHRISTMAS theme. Hence, the snow.
When it comes to my blog layout and Photoshop-related things, I must achieve perfection! Well, near to perfect is good too.
How's the snow-falling-down thing :D? I hope it's nice, and not irritating anyone. If it is, do tell me by leaving a msg in the tagboard/comment.

I think I'm going to make another one 3 weeks later. A dark one so that you can see the snow clearly. And put some Christmas jazz in the blog

AHHH so busy doing preparations for VBS. This year like so slumber like that :pandaGeli_02: But I'm so happy we did a lot :D Thanks Shan Berg for fetching me to church and back. And buying food for us. You're awesome!
I shall upload the pics after VBS or when VBS starts.

HAHA thank God Phoebe gave me the .avi version of Glee, if not, it would take me forever to make this:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*your eyes... your eyes* XD

More Glee icons!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Photobucket

Please credit if taken!
Can't wait to watch next ep :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan