Awesome gathering :D

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Had an outing/gathering with Saw, YuenC, Verinia, Jya Xia, Pek Wan, Lay Fang, Amira, her sister Hani, John, Cheah, Colin and Giam!

I finally got my Starbucks Mocha Frapp! Have been craving for it.


These girls (and a boy) are so high when it comes to cheong k XD!

Saw and her :pandaGeli_14: face!


Me & my beloved coffee.


I'm telling you.. Starbucks makes Verinia (and me) absolutely high~


Haha I was called 'mummy' the whole gathering just because I looked like "A mother of two" =.=" I insisted on them calling me Dai Ga Jeh instead XD

This has gotta be the cutest, silliest video I have participated in:


Here are the cheong k clips:

If You Wanna Be My Lover/Wannabe
(Lol, I wanna I wanna I wanna I wanna!!)

Axel F - Crazy Frog
(This was really funny because as you know, the whole song only has 'bram' and 'ding'. Priceless moment!)

We Will Rock You
(WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!)

For more pics:
Facebook

I don't sing, I take photographs.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan