You wake up, and time has slipped away..

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I was on a Photoshop craze again~ I felt productive.
Personally, I think I make better icons when there are humans (subjects) in the picture ;)
Comments?

Glee
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Picture credits:
GleeImages

2012
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I really like the first one :D!

Picture credits:
IMDB

Poster (Random stock picture)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Picture credits:
Stock Picture Thread @ Soompi

Please credit if used~
Spot the 'C*'/'*C'!

Hmmm time has certainly slipped away.
And just in a blink of an eye, PMR results will be out, and the holidays will be over.

Had a great church thanksgiving dinner! The American food included turkey, pumpkin pie (I don't like pumpkin) and cookies! The cookies were heavenly!
And it was then that I realized that food with texture like oats and pumpkin, make me puke.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTOPHER & STAN!

It was my bro's & Stan's burfday this week :D! They had a nice cake, and Christopher got a bingo set.



I gave him a card and a Christian bookmark!


Am I a great sister or what :mGelak:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan