Explanation - Science Experiment #1

Friday, May 29, 2009


SUCCESS

Sorry didn't have time to explain the previous post.
And Saw, I didn't go to the dentist's today. I went to get a vaccination, I'll be going to the dentist's on Monday :P

Well as you can see, we poured white water coloured water (white poster colour) into the water and the white liquid creates a nice swirling/fusing motion! That's art.
Science is because.. I dunno. I'm guessing the particles of both liquids (water and white water) fill each other's spaces and yeah. That's it. Or something like that.
I did it mainly for the sight of it. It looked beautiful, if you were there of course. Not exciting.. seeing from the video and all.
And the pictures aren't that nice too cause no proper lighting and my camera is just your ordinary everyday digital camera. It'd be nice if I had those DSLR system cameras like Shi Ying's and Wilson's.

At first we used a small green bucket, it failed. Then we tried again using the small green cup for testing and it kinda succeeded. We became more ambitious and used the big red pail, and we failed again. I can understand how mad scientists and artists become mad.

Idea came from P. Seni (Art) class. I was doing my P. Seni Paper 2. There was a bucket of water for us to pour our dirty water and get new water. So I poured my white-coloured water into the bucket, and the swirling/fusing motions appeared, but so much more spectacular than the one I did at home, don't know why.

I'm gonna do more and more of these experiments in the future :P


Failed.


Oh yeah and I just watched Monsters vs Aliens!
I give it a 2 and a half stars rating.

I also downloaded the Mamma Mia soundtrack. It's a Father's Day gift to my dad :P. It's the perfect thing to give him, he loves Mamma Mia.

My grandmade made 'zhong' for the dumpling festival :) YUM!

And I got back my Sejarah and Geografi.. and I can tell you.. both are disappointing.
----------------
Now playing: Meryl Streep - The Winner Takes It All
via FoxyTunes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan