Happy Mom's day!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers, although none of you reading this aren't mothers!
I love my mummy :)

Went shopping with my kai ma (god-mum) since it was Mother's Day!
Bought Zara TFL pants, Gold Grendha Jelly Sandals (finally, sandles!) and a dark blue jacket :D

Remember the wish list? Time to update!

Italic = new
Italic Bold = achieved

- Try to finish reading the bible *I don't think I'm even half-way there yet :(*
- Read the bible daily *I try..*
- Be more active in church
- Get straight As in exams *Not doing very well.*
- Get a good position in class *Also not doing very well!*
- Find my desired 'long shirt short dress *not desired kind, but can larh :]*
- Buy Ipanema slippers
- Get more shoes
- Get a long skirt
- Get a new purse, specifically.. maybe a Juicy Couture one. *I've been using my current one for 6 years*
- Get a specific kind of shirt
- Find a belt for MNG one-piece *I lost the belt*
- Find those nice round earrings and a pair of cross earrings *I lost the round earrings, so.. here we go again*
- Get wireless internet on labtop *MUAHAHAH I got it NOW!* Achieved
- Get ImageReady *I don't want it anymore.. so mafan*
- Improve in Photoshop skills *I don't play a lot with Photoshop lately..*
- Find more tutorials/brushes/textures/patterns/fonts online *I don't know when it'll be enough*
- Get a new phone Got a new Nokia..
- Finish downloading 30 episodes of Healing Hands III *PMR ahhhh!*
- Watch The Gem of Life (珠光寶氣) Finished watching all 80 eps
- See Gigi for at least once. *At least I got her autograph!*

Aiyak have to go.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan