Caffeine does not work on me.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Seriously, I don't think caffeine has any effect on me. I still feel sleepy after drinking anything with caffeine.
Yay! Exam's over :D I bet a lot of other people will start blogging about their exams as well. I shall be the first!

BM: OK loh, but objective questions were pretty hard!
Seni (Art): My drawing didn't look too good.
English: I'm targeting an A!
Sivik (Civics): It's all logic..
Moral: Also logic..
Sejarah (History): Oh man.. I only studied Form 1 and Form 2, but didn't really study for Form 3 and guess what.. half of the questions were Form 3.
Maths: I didn't really have enough time to finish the first paper (4 questions left).
Science: Sighh..
Geography: Bad.. as usual.
PJK (PE): I fell asleep while doing it. When I woke up it was already time to pass the paper up, so I just tembak the answers.
KH (Life Skills): Not really good..

Well, I told myself that I would make a 'How Well Do You Know Carmen Chan' quiz after exams (cause that's when everyone is free including me):
Facebook
Don't worry I won't kill you if you don't reach a high percentage, I just want to see what you picked xD
Something's wrong with the 5th question.. lol.


Church camp on June 4th to June 6th! Absolutely can't wait :D I'm gonna have so much fun ;)

This is the 4th day without my mummy :( But, we've been e-mailing each other everyday except today cause she haven't replied me yet. Don't you miss her? Cause I do..

Oh and guess who's birthday it is today! It's Phoebe Lee's :D Happy Birthday girl! Finally fifteen :D


Something new. I felt very productive today!
----------------
Now playing: Kris Allen - Kris Allen - Heartless (Studio Ver)
via FoxyTunes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan