Passion KL #2!!!!!

Saturday, August 9, 2008


I'm still pretty awestruck. I learnt and realized that I cannot say 'Later' or 'No' to God. If not, He wouldn't even be God!

I like the intro video. I can hear people screaming in response to the words flashing here and there in the video. And the sudden bright light that shone at the pianist. Everything was so cool!

Here it is, if anyone wants to watch it (credits to the person who uploaded it!):

Then Chris & Charlie went on stage to perform. Ohh man I didn't care whether I had a good voice or not, I just sung my heart out that night!! When I started to ponder upon the lyrics of the songs, I started to cry. I have never really cried for a song before.. and it felt awesome. It felt like God working in every single one of us that night. It's not about Chris, or Charlie or even Louie that night. It was about God.

Pictures courtesy of Andrea:

Flyer.


Pianist.


Chris.


Louie.


Charlie.


'JESUS ROCKS!!'


Greater things have yet to come
Greater things are still to be done in this city

Greater things are still to come

And greater things are still to be done here :)
"God of this City" - Chris Tomlin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan