The holidays...

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I love the holidays! No matter how long they are. As long as I do not need to wake up early.. I'm happy. I'm just not a morning person. I hate waking up in the morning, except if there's something that I actually WANT to do. I like school, and I do not like school. It's considered something I do not like waking up for. But I don't have a choice!

Anyways, the previous holidays, which was a week long (last week) was blissful :]
Went to several places: National Museum, Petrosains (that was before the hols, but i loved it!), National Science Museum and Aquaria!

Let the pics do the talking!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Still waiting for the other Petrosains pictures FELI!
Shall post other pics later :]

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan