Congrats Lee, Phelps & Adlington!

Saturday, August 16, 2008


YAYYY congrats to Malaysian badminton player, Lee Chong Wei, for helping Malaysia win at least.. a medal, in Beijing Olympics. HAHA last night my whole family (auntie, uncle, grandparents, parents, cousins, bro) all sat in front of the TV to see the badminton match while eating dinner. So kan cheong! Unfortunately, I had to go at the last rounddd!!! Just a few more points and he'll win!! But I had to go for piano class, so no choice. I was praying for him in the car!

After that I found out, LEE CHONG WEI WON! Finally, Malaysia wins something. He's the first Malaysian badminton singles player to reach an Olympic final. Chong Wei will now take on Lin Dan from China for the finals, TOMORROW. Even if he loses (touch wood!), he'll take home a silver medal. All the best Chong Wei! We'll be supporting you :]


And also.. Michael Phelps! I enjoy watching swimming also, to see how bad I am at it xD The dude's really fast!! 50.58 seconds! Butterfly some more! Butterfly stroke is not easy man. Requires lots of practice! I can't do it very well. I can't pull my hands as high as his. But, practice makes perfect! Who knows.. maybe I'll break his record someday. HAHA!


So as Rebecca Adlington from Britain. She broke the oldest record in swimming (since 1989)! Congratulations :)!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan