Ipoh here i come!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm so happy that tomorrow i'm skipping school just to go to Ipoh. Of course NOT PONTENG larh, i gave letter already.
Have to hantar Sejarah nota, do Sejarah quiz, hantar Science folio and go for P.Seni, but i escaped them all.
Just by going to Ipoh (In your face YOONG :P)
Going there with home fellowship members :)
I heard Ipoh got lots of nice stuff to eat. I'm going to makan till I get bloated and vomit!

Today, i argued with HER again. How would I know that her ___ doesn't teach her ___! She didn't really have to scold me. It's really rude. I wish I can just pretend nothing happened, but I really can't. IT'S TOO HARD. we argue everyday for goodness sake! but nothing's impossible, aiya have to try to just ignore those 'comments' of hers. oh and those ___ are not bad words :) i can't reveal too much in case she reads this xD

I can't believe I'm saying this, I really want to go for the Hari Keusahawanan on Sat. But I would still be in Ipoh. I'd like to help teacher wash the lettuce, and... and fry patties and spend my RM10 coupon, and eat the stuff there. They look appetizing :(

I forgot what I wanted to post... so nevermind. haha that'll be it.

1 comment :

  1. Hold your tongue, Carmen. It's not right to vent at people. Whether to their face or on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan