Exam :(

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I haven't been blogging lately cause exam's just next week, need to study! And cause I'm terribly sick :(
Pray for me!! Hope I get good results & recover soon :o) (HAHA, round nose!)
This shall be my last creation, till the end of my exams.

Photobucket
Funny how most of my creations are pink-ish. Even my blog font is pink! I must have something to do with pink
Reminds me of the number 9. Everytime I have to blurt out some random number, it HAS to be 9. It was never not 9. NEVER! Scary...

Heard Gem's airing in September... that will be so awesome if it's true :) there's proof though!
extracted from this link: http://ent.sinchew-i.com/node/7642
林保怡和廖碧兒這次來馬,主要是出席“Astro On Demand一週年造勢活動”,並為新劇《當狗愛上貓》及9月播出的80集長劇《珠光寶氣》宣傳。

So nervous for my exams! Everything I study cannot absorb in my mind at all o.o

This reminds me of a Christian song!:

A part of Barlow Girl's song, Never Alone
I cried out with no reply
And I can't feel You by my side
So I'll hold tight to what I know
You're here and I'm never alone

And though I cannot see You
And I can't explain why
Such a deep, deep reassurance
You've placed in my life

We cannot separate
'Cause You're part of me
And though You're invisible
I'll trust the unseen

God will be right there with me in my exam xD

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan