City girl visits Ipoh :D

Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm finally back from Ipoh! The trip was great!!! HAHA i didn't eat till I vomit, but i ate till I got really bloated. The only reason why I'm not in the pictures, is cause I was taking them :)

Day 1
road full of poo!
dog :)
palm treees!
first layer of 'poon choi'
'POON CHOI'
yummy pork-ribs
nice :)
chicken and suckling pig
cave
durians
speaks for itself
nice flower
flower again
restaurant
roti ayam
roti ayam
lunch
noodles

Day 2
clearwater sanctuary
nice spoons
big swimming pool
grand kampar hotel
grand swimming pool!
colourful shop lots?
supposed to be focused on the brown thing
aww too bad i didn't get to see them :(

yeap that's it from me. i'll talk about the roti ayam another day :D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan