3 in one.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I have changed my blog name to 'Nostalgia'. Haha I thought of 'Nostalgia: blissful oblivion', but that didn't make sense. I chose Nostalgia, simply because I can be pretty nostalgic and sentimental sometimes.

English 101!

Definition of NOSTALGIA:
(n-stlj, n-)
1. A bittersweet longing for things, persons, or situations of the past.
2. The condition of being homesick; homesickness.

This, shall be permanent. I needed a permanent single blog name for the blog instead of changing it according to the blog theme/layout all the time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Back to the title, 3 GAMES I REALLY WANT TO PLAY RIGHT NOW
I know, these games are pretty outdated and I'm probably the last one to play XD
Haha, and yes, all these games are pretty violent.


1. Napoleon Total War
Reminds me of the game, 'Ages of Empires'. This game is from one of the Total War series. I would like to play Napoleon Total War and Rome Total War :(
And this is history! Factual stuff! You get to learn and have fun at the same time.


2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Problem no.1, I don't have an Xbox :( But there's a PC version! Problem no.2, too violent according to dad :P. So, I'll have to play the Nintendo DS version, THANK YOU WILSON for introducing romulation.net!
Heard the game's so popular, they're planning to shoot a Modern Warfare 2 movie! It's either Gerard Butler or Kevin McKidd (voices Soap MacTavish) who's gonna portray Soap MacTavish. I hope it's KMK because it would be Soap's original voice!
Downloaded the Nintendo DS versoin, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Mobilized. Now, I have to find out how to get it in my DS. Great.

Not sure whether I played this or Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare at Sophia's house with Stan... whatever it is, Call of Duty games rock. I'm not good at it though o.O


3. Left 4 Dead 2
At first, I didn't have the courage to play this game cause well, it's scary! Imagine a zombie outbreak and they're making these 'uhhhhhhhh' or 'unnnnng' sounds! How can I play this if I can't even face the TV when playing Fatal Frame? I think the first horror game I played was Resident Evil, in my cousin's gameboy. And that was with my cousin's help!
Well, I need to break out of my cant-play-horror-games shell.
This game is pretty old (everything gets outdated/old really fast when it comes to technology) and I bet everyone has finished playing the game. Except for me, yes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
'Natures at it's best' album:

Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/31750591@N03/?saved=1

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan