Christmas wishlist '09 (Cheaper version)

Friday, December 4, 2009

HAHAHA received 'complaints' that my Christmas wishlist too expensive. FINE :) I'll just extract a few from my normal wishlist.

1. A new bible & bible case.

2. New iPod Touch skin.

3. Round earrings!

4. Cross earrings :)

5. A long skirt.

6. New jeans.

7. A purse!

8. Thin hair band
- Not the one you use to tie your hair, but the one you use to pull up your frinch. Although I have no frinch, but I have irritating front baby hair.

9. A new 'wedding dinner' dress
- Haha, I'm getting sick of wearing the white one with the flower all the time xD

10. Ipanema slippers (Biggest size :D)
- I can't believe... my dog bit it. So now, it's unwearable. I want a new one!!

11. More high-heels :)
- Materialism strikes again.

12. "Mahathir Mohammad" comic book by E.Yu
- I have the Tunku Abdul Rahman one.. and I enjoyed it! I want to read this one too.

13. New novels.
- I'm a bookworm!! I love reading. I wanna buy rom com (romance&comedy) novels! I like rom coms :D

14. A trip to the new Sakae Sushi/Subway in Leisure Mall.

More shall be added if I can think of anymore..
START SHOPPING :D!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan