Phuket, here I come!

Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm going for a cruise to Phuket tomorrow night!

Will be taking the night train to Singapore, and then boarding the ship there.
Going with my aunties, my cousin and my relatives!

Picture courtesy of my aunty :)

We will be boarding, the SuperStar Virgo

Are you crying at the very sight of it? Cause I am :pandaGeli_19: (haha, can't find a right emoticon for that)


MY GAWSH CARMEN DROOLING RIVER. CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT... MY BELOVED FOOOOOOD :pandaGeli_09:
All the food already paid.. so I can eat as much as I want! This is my kind of haven (yes, haven, not heaven).


They have ping pong on board! So, after eating all those definite-fat-gaining food, I will play sports :D!

OMGAWSH I hope it doesn't rain.. but it's rainy season!

Too bad I don't have a iPhone. If not, I can upload the pics on the spot!!
If there's wi-fi, I might be tweeting and updating my Facebook status, so check it out :D

So this blog will be on hiatus till Thursday. I will surely be posting about my trip!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan