Rot, rot, rot!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Trying my best not to rot now. It's not even the school holidays now! I have a list of things I have planned out for myself to do after PMR (sidebar), just to keep myself occupied.
Lol, I feel like studying Add-Maths earlier, that's weird.

Watched 2 movies this week! Surrogates, and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.


Both (in my opinion) are good movies.

Surroagates had a very smart plot and storyline. At first it was kinda confusing (for me lah), but after the story progressed, I slowly understood everything.

Compared to G-Force, Cloudy was the better movie :mWekk:. Flint is so funny! He's a bit crazy too :pandacloud_15:. I was always wondering, "What if it rained durians?" :pandaGeli_03:

Went to Genting last Wed with my cousin and her boyfriend. He has some awards dinner that night. So I accompany my cousin :D
They're so loving <3







Lo, and behold! My cousin has a real, expensive, Louis Vuitton bag. Bought from UK! My cousin's bf's mother bought for her. So good xD
Photobucket
(Click for super large view)

Tomorrow going to some organic farm in Bangi (school field trip)! Hopefully can bring camera :D

Off to piano class now. Sigh, so lazy, don't want to go confused

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan