PMR: Day Five/Last day

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kemahiran Hidup (Living Skills)
I was almost late for the paper. No, I went to school on time (in fact, much earlier before the exam started). In PMR, I am known as student WP073K23 (my angka giliran, easy to rmb cause one part of it is related to my bday!). We (K21-K26 students) were sooo clueless because the two exam halls for KH ERT (Home Science) candidates are already full. So we wandered around the school looking for a teacher who could help. We were so afraid they forgot/left us out and we couldn't sit for our exam.
Who knew we were assigned to sit in the hall with all the other KH KT (Technical) and PK (Accounts) students.

But KH was ok. Didn't know how to answer most of the electricity questions.

MY BLINKIE!
Photobucket
I'm going to come up with more since I'm not as busy now.. I am also gonna work on a new layout. This one is getting boring.

Had a fun time with Phoebe and Lydia jie jie @ Saisaki and Mid Valley!

FOODDDDD~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Bowling @ Mid Valley!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I can't post the score because it's too embarassing :P!
Love taking pics of food :pandaGeli_32:
Thanks for letting me tag along :pandaGeli_14:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan