PMR: Day One - BM

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Why am I not studying for my English and Science tomorrow? Well, am I not writing in English? So indirectly, I'm studying for my English.
Other than that, I really needed to record my expererience on my 1st day of PMR :) One of the purposes of this blog, is to record experiences which I have felt so that I could read it again another day. It's basically like a digital diary, an open one.

OK 1st day of PMR, I felt a bit queasy and nervous. Unsure of what questions were coming out. So many versions of 'soalan bocor'. Gosh, which one to believe?

I was so blur case! I didn't even know we were not suppose to bring our pencil box in the exam hall, cheh.

Paper 1 - Ok loh. Hopefully I get 30+. Raja Bersiung came out for questions 30-35?! Like what thec heck, I haven't read that one yet. So I tembak quite a lot for the komsas part of the paper. Raja Bersiung (I think) is the story about the king who likes to drink blood. A vampire king.

After the paper, we were all so clueless. Should we take our stationary and papers? Can we leave? HAHA the look on everyone's faces :P

Paper 2 - Oh, this one is the one where I got mad at.

Section A
DANGGGGGG! I started writing a few words, and then my pen ran out of ink. Fine, I have another one, thank God. OMGOSHHHHHHHH, it ALSO ran out of ink. And darn it, it's new! Haven't used it before. But I tried out the pen at home (both pens), and both worked perfectly. Now it's out of ink.
I panicked. HYPERVENTILATING...
Ok nevermind, I have a pencil (I actually had 2, but I lent one to Saw o.O). Wait, am I allowed to write in pencil? Darn, there's no time to lose, I'm gonna start in pencil.

Section B
OK, my pencil's running out of carbon lead. I need a PEN. So I put up my hand to ask the kind invigilator whether I could borrow a pen. So, I borrowed Mak Yee Leng's blue pen. THANK GOD FOR YOUR PEN, MAK!

Section C
DANG, they all look hard. So I tried the 'faedah2 memperoleh ramai rakan' question. Well, I managed to crap my way through.

Section D
OHEMGEE, 20 minutes left!!! And all the 'soalan bocor' were wrong. None of them came out xD But persoalan's okay lah. Why did they have to give us 'Kebijaksanaan Seorang Pemimpin' in Pahlawan Pasir Salak?? If they gave us, 'kasih sayang' for Panas Salju.. wahhh I can write so many (quoted by Ysabelle). This is the first time in PMR history (not sure) where they only gave us Pahlawan Pasir Salak as the only choice. A form 2 novel! And I read Panas Salju, didn't really read Pahlawan Pasir Salak. Sighs.

Wanted to rewrite the whole Section A in pen, but darn there's only what.. 5 minutes left??!

And the most ruining thing today and probably the rest of my life, is when Chong Mun Yen told me I cannot write in pencil for the exam. It was written in the rules. T.T
"Calon hendaklah menulis jawapan dengan menggunakan PEN MATA BOLA BERDAKWAT HITAM ATAU BIRU. Pensel atau pena mata bola berdakwat selain hitam atau biru boleh digunakan untuk melukis gambar rajah dan peta."

MUST WRITE IN PEN?! I WROTE IN PENCIL FOR SECTION A!! So I started calculating how much marks I would lose if the evil examiner did not accept my pencil-written answer. 30 MARKS. 30 FREAKIN' MARKS. Not 10, not 20.. but 30 :O WOIIII! Surely cannot get A or even B already loh like that. CMY, thanks for ruining my life and future :)

You know what I should have did? I should have wrote at the bottom of the paper,
"Minta maaf. Kedua-dua pen saya telah kehabisan dakwat. Harap cikgu boleh terima jawapan saya dalam pensil. Terima kasih!"

Hopefully my paper doesn't get wet or my answer won't get smudged on the way to the examiner. AND ALSO, pray that my examiner is a lenient, kind one. Hope she accepts my pencil-written answer. Maybe she became too tired after marking so many other papers, she won't notice/mind mine is written in pencil! I hate my pens. So much.
I think now, I have developed a fear. A fear for pens running out of ink.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan