PMR: Day Two - English & Science

Thursday, October 8, 2009

HAHA even if no one's reading this, MY BLOG IS FOR MYSELF :D

English Paper 1
Quite easy

English Paper 2
Quite ok. Not sure whether I can score for literature though!
HAHA..
I caught a cold before PMR so I'm basically SICK.
I sneezed, so I took a tissue paper to blow my nose. Apparently, the hall was very very silent. So when I blew my nose, it was kinda loud. But I had so much mucus! So I continued blowing.. it sounded so funny, I laughed at myself. Literally. Hope no one saw that.

Science Paper 1
Also quite ok.

Science Paper 2
All those questions that came out, I have never did them before. NEVER!
So I reckon, that our year's PMR Science, pretty much sucks.
The cross-pollination questions was really hard. I shoot until my bullets no more weih!!!!!

Once again, very blur case. I didn't know that Maths Paper 1 was postponed to Monday! So I thought, oh don't need to study so much for Monday (Maths 2 and SEJARAHHHH). But, guess I have to study more now.

"Do one thing every day that scares you."
....Eleanor Roosevelt
I think I have accomplished that :D

Wow, my first post was on Sept 28 2007. 9/28/07. Almost gonna be 3 years old :D!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan