Trojan horse Small.BOG virus

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lol, it scared the crap out of me! I have more than fifty of them now! All in the iTunes local C drive folder.

Seems like every Itunes and AVG user are experiencing the same thing.
APPLE SUPPORT FORUM

But they say it's false.
And if you have the same problem, here's the solution:
The Inquisitr

I made this 'visual idea' of Chong's new book cover.


It's obviously not used for the real book. It's just an idea, my PS skills are still pretty bad compared to the pros out there.

PMR trials are around the corner! Piano exam is also around the corner! Taekwando exam too. I'm going mad!!!

If grace is an ocean, we’re all sinking.
- David Crowder Band's How He Loves.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan