Choral Worship Festival Concert.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Today we had a small rehearsal @ FBC. I actually thought that I was pretty unprepared for the event. I am still not too sure about the starting notes of some songs etc.. But when I heard the choir today, we sounded quite prepared (to me)! Thank God for all the other altos who sang really loud :)!

Do you wanna come and us sing? You don't see Carmen Chan sing everyday you know.



But most importantly, you get to hear beautiful gospel music by the WHOLE choir! And the soloists too of course. There'll be a wonderful sermon too.

For more info:
worshipasia.org

So be there, or be square 8)

Oh, I'll reply tags another time. Sorry.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan