I can walk through the rain..

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Heck, life ain't a bed of roses.


It's a bed of spikes.

Life has been challenging lately. All the folios and exams are coming in. I can feel the burden put on me. I'm only in Form 3 for goodness sake, what about my life as an adult, or even SPM?!

Well, God didn't promise us an easy journey, but he promised that we would be safe (:
"This life was not intended to be the place of our perfection, but the preparation for it."
- Richard Baxter

I have a planner book, or whatever you call that! I write everything I need to do inside, so I won't forget. This way, I'll be more organized and will get to complete the task. I NEED to be more organized.

I'm also cutting down on sugar. Didn't know it would be that hard. Yesterday, I could not resist the temptation of drinking the wonderful white coffee my auntie made. And, it had sugar. Today, I tried resisting, but I couldn't once again. I ate a few gummies, half a cup of those bubble tea and waffles with chocolate. The cutting down on sugar thing isn't working at all. Sighh.. so if you see me eating sugar, please tell me to stop :) I eat it unaware.

Callister shared this video in FB:

So meaningful. I won't mind watching it if it was a movie! But what does it have to do with Pantene??
"Why am I different from others?"
"Why do you have to be like others?"

Talking about movies.. I'm looking forward to these movies!

Up

Such a cute chubby boy!!

17 Again

Interesting..


Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen

So much action :D

Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

The squirrel never fails to impress me.

Terminator Salvation

No more Arnold Schwarzenegger, but there's Christian Bale.

Monsters vs Aliens

I won't expect this to be VERY good.
and more..

A lot more stuff I wanted to blog about, but I forgot what they were.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan