Offcially have no reasons to be happy.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I lost the paper. I LOST IT. I was collecting money (vice treasurer).. and then I lost it. After finding out I lost it, I went bezerk, unable to do my taekwando well. The worst thing is.. the teacher dealing with this is.. none other than a few of the most neurotic and fussy teachers in the school (or world). I don't mind being sacked.. it is my fault, but being known as an irresponsible, forgetful, undependable prefect by such teachers.. sigh. My extra panicky side has shown itself today (almost maximum), just when I thought today was a good day. It's almost as worst as losing the money.. but I can replace the money with my own money.. but this paper is irreplaceable!! It's the only copy... I'm so doomed. Valuable time has been wasted, worrying about the papers. I really want to give myself a tight slap for misplacing it.
People from school probably have already seen me collecting money from each class.. so if you see papers stapled together with names on it.. PLEASE HAND IT BACK TO ME. I will be forever grateful to you.

Btw, I did well in my Malay aural test.. but I'm still sad. I am now eating tons and tons of ice-cream.. to make myself feel better.. and somehow it's not working.. I feel like a paper being torn into pieces. I know.. you might think I'm exaggerating, but that's exactly how I feel right now.

I pray that I'll find it back tomorrow when I go collect money again. I hope some kind soul found it, and kept the paper, and shall return it to me. God, please give me.. guidance and wisdom to find it back...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan