I don't know what to name this post..

Friday, February 27, 2009

Haha, last week, I was concentrating on watching Sonny With A Chance till episode 4 on YT.. this week, I'm gonna watch The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Here are a few, which I find funny. Almost all of them were funny, I had a good laugh.


Ellen: I feel well.. I know that I shall now.. So well, so well, I have got you.


Ellen: What interesting mating rituals they have..
Ellen: Ya had it all, ya had the sex, and ya had the city.. and now our Sundays are going to be sex-less and city-less.
GOSH it is a bit dirty, but it is funny :P

I'm absolutely shocked that Ellen's 50. She's a great stand-up comedian! But she's homosexual O.O


Ellen: So the point is, I saw myself on TV a week ago, and I couldn't believe my hair. It was big, it was larger than usual, it looks like a beaufont#, and for those of you who don't speak French, it was like.. blond cotton candy, children were trying to eat it, it was huge! And what happened was, I decided to use some hairspray, I wanted to be adventurous, I wanted to do something real different. Why won't I learn? And hair spray's good in small doses, you can cross a line, and if you wear enough hairspray, legally I don't think you have to wear a helmet. And I don't understand why no one said anything to me, or even hinted like.. *points at hair, imitates scissors*..

# = not sure whether it is that word..

LOL, I have a feeling I'm gonna post more Ellen DeGegeneres vids here..

Today was school Sports Day. Happy that Pengawas won 2nd place for perbarisan, but some people were disappointed. Also happy Merbau won 2nd place for perbarisan, but got last place for overall marks.
Taekwando performance was BLEH. Wasn't too good. Me and Feli were sparring (fighting, attacking each other), and she started kicking and her shoe flew! That was not suppose to happen. Yeah, and it rained before that, so the ground was extremely wet, and when we kick, the dirty icky water splats on our faces. Darn, if only someone recorded/took a picture of it.
HAHA, Eddie/Eddy and Colin could not break (kick) the wood. Colin tried like.. 2-3 times, AND THEN it broke into half, also, he kicked Chee Seng's fingers :P! But it's all good.. no offence Colin.

Going to orchestra tomorrow (again)! This time it has piano, which is awesome. I CAN'T WAIT.

Guys, I giving this blog a bad name. This is suppose to be a blog of religious, spiritual content, and instead.. what I'm doing is.. posting about awkward nonreligious and nonspiritual posts. What is this?! What should I do?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan