Nostalgia? Pfft.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Warning: Another depressing post coming up. Don't read if you don't want to get sucked into the vortex of darkness.....



I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me but...

I hate nostalgia.

I don't even know why I picked that word for my blog. Maybe I liked how the word sounded. Noz-tal-giyea. I used to love nostalgia. Y'know... the feeling and memories of better times flooding your mind. Now that I am older (and feeling darker), I dislike nostalgia. Because I know that it won't come back. That it has passed and it has gone. Thinking back and longing for better times just makes me feel more down because I know I can't go back to those days. Reading back old posts makes me feel like I want to go back in time and relive the joyful moments where everything was alright, but obviously, I can't do that.

Some things changed for the better, but some things changed for the worst. If not, most things. I can't bring all the happy times back. But maybe.. just maybe... it'll pave the way for better things. For improvement.

Gosh, I'm so dark and twisty. My blog is so depressing, unlike previous years. Is this what becoming a young adult feels like?! Shouldn't this be happening during my early teenage years? o.O

I once gave someone advice, saying life has its ups and downs. This is the 'down' part. There will be 'up' parts. Why can't I listen to my own advice?

I pray things will get better... they must, otherwise I'll go insane.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan