The sausage stealer.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Christopher Chan is a sausage stealer.

I was eating my sausage sandwich for lunch which I brought to school today, but didn't manage to eat it because I forgot that I brought it o.O
Yeah anyways, I was almost done eating and then my brother appeared.

*Conversation is slightly edited (Just the grammar. The content remains the same)
Christopher: Hey! What is that?
Carmen: The sausage bread I brought to school today but didn't eat.
Christopher: Why is yours different? Not fair! Mine is another type, this is chicken sausage... can I try?
Carmen: Yeah, take ONE sausage. <--- (See how good a sister I am?)
Christopher: [Eats the sausage] Eh wait, it's the same. *BIG SMIRK WHICH REVEALS THAT HE WAS LYING SO THAT HE COULD STEAL MY SAUSAGE*

How dare he. :pandaGeli_10:

P/S: The Glee post is gonna be delayed. Still searching for good pictures.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan