Series Premiere Posts - The Big Bang Theory

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Here are some The Big Bang theory goodness.
Sorry, not much screencaps because my hard disk is not available at the moment :(


Source: Among the Birds

Photobucket
Source: electricpanda@tumblr


Sheldon: They took our TV, 2 laptops, 4 external hard drives, our PS2, our PS3, our Xbox, our Xbox 360, our classic Nintendo, our Super Nintendo, our Nintendo 64 and our Wii.
Leonard: We like games.
Sheldon: Right! Games! They took Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Call of Duty 1, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Rock Band, Rock Band 2, Final Fantasy 1 through 9, The Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Brothers, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario and Sonic at the Olympics...... and Mrs. Pacman.

The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 18: The Pants Alternative
Raj: [teaching Sheldon how to calm himself with meditation] OK, Sheldon imagine the place you feel most at home.
Sheldon: Sim City. In particular the Sim city I built, Sheldonopolis.
Raj: OK, you're in Sheldonopolis,
Sheldon: Where exactly? Sheldon square? Sheldon towers? Sheldon Stadium, home of the fighting Sheldons?
Raj: I don't know. You're in Sheldon square.
Sheldon: Really? This time of year? It's a bit nippy.
Raj: Then put on a sweater.
Sheldon: I suppose I'll go down to Shelmart and get a sweater. You know why it's good? Since I own it I get a 15% discount.
Raj: You own the damn place, just take a freaking sweater!
Sheldon: I didn't turn a profit last quarter from getting things off shelves willy nilly.
Raj: Fine! You've paid for a sweater and you're in Sheldon square.
Sheldon: Oh no!
Raj: What now?
Sheldon: A Godzilla like creature is attacking the city! I have to get my people up to safety. People of Sheldonopolis! This is your mayor! Follow me, we must evacuate the city! If the children can't run leave them behind! Oh the simulated horror! [Raj leaves and slams the door] Raj? [To himself] Just as I thought. Meditation is nothing but hokum.
Also 23rd September :D!!!

Tomorrow: Glee

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please comment appropriately!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs

Edited by Carmen Chan